Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

Museum Art Gallery 4

1. I think this kid is going to be an art student. First of all this kid - is only in the third grade. They are able to think conceptually on a much higher than any of the other kids that I saw - like wow. Secondly, I can recognize that they drew a bird and the ideas and the concept behind their idea. I'm impressed.

2. On a relative scale, the art produced in our SAS art room is very very very good.
I'm going to be honest when i say that I never really feel like my art is very good - there are a couple of pieces that I like but other than that I don't like a lot of my art work. Seeing these kids' art work made me realize just how talented the people around me are. Of course, these are 8 year olds but still, I think we take our talent for granted.

3. My favorite are pieces came from the kids who didn't over do it. I think I sometimes overthink my artwork and then I make them complicated but really I think when I make art, I should internally simplify whatever I was going to create and then work off of the rudimentary idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment