Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Water Project Money and Sponsers-Week 2

I have just received money from my family in the US. My dad was away at Boston, and he pick up the money from my family. I wanted to say thank you to grandma and papa, Chrissy and Paul, Barbra, Uncle Collie, Aunt Joanne, Aunt Mary, Aunt Karen, Aunt Mame, Uncle Dave, Kelly, Sean, and a very, very big thank you to my Great Grandmother. My Great Grandmother, Nana, passed away in October, but my grandmother wrote a note about how much she thought Nana would be proud of me.
"Dear Hana,
This is a very special donation to your worthy project.
I am making a gift in loving memory of Nana.
I think she would be very proud.
Love,
Grandma."
So far I have gotten $400 us, or $505 sg. I still have more money to collect.
I have reached my goal already. I wanted to raise at least $500 sg. I'm so happy that people have given money.
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma and I just read your blog. It brought tears to Grandma's eyes. We are all so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete