Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Water Project Readathon- Week 1

This week is science we started our water project. The goal of the water project is to raise awareness for water scarcity. I am writing a children's book on water scarcity and how to save water. I am also doing a read-a-thon to raise money. The money will go to Ms. Carter's Fiji foundation. I just sent an email to all friends and family asking for their support. This is my reading list for the read-a-thon.

  1. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  2. Pictures of Hollis Woods by Patricia Reilly Giff
  3. Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
  4. Meet the Austins by Madelenie L'Engle
  5. A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass
  6. Saffy's Angel by Hilary McKay
  7. So B. It by Sarah Weeks
I received a very dear email reply from one of my friends. It was very thoughtful and one of the kindest emails I have ever gotten. It said, "It would be a real honor to support this noble cause and such a wonderful project."

It you have any more book suggestions, please comment.
~Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment