Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Studying: Is it Worth the Stress?

I'm really excited to research my topic. My topic is about over studying and the stress that comes with it. The topic matters to me because I can really stress myself out by madly studying or over working on a project. I wanted to know what the effects are on me and other people that stress themselves out even more than me. I know that there are other people who get more nervous about studying than me and I wanted to know what really happens. Whether it is about what happens to the brain and body when you are that stressed out, or what happens to your social life when you are so focus on studying. Does your brain soak in much more information when you intensely study for many hours in a row? Does your social life start to shut down? Can there be a equal balance of a social life and a study life? Also I want to know if studying for too long really pays off on your test and if it is really worth it. For an example, is it better to study for three hours and get a eight hour night sleep before a test, or is it better to study for six hours and get a three hour night sleep. I have never pulled a "all nighter" studying before, I always get a good night sleep before a test and that works pretty well for me. I know lots of who do that and they seem to be happy with that as well, so I'm very interested to find out what is the best way. I am really excited to learn about my topic and I hope that my reader also find it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment