Pages

Sunday 16 October 2016

Bug Hybrid

Manipulation: I genuinely have no idea where I land in terms of manipulation. I really struggled with this material. I think that its very clear that it is made of wire and I didn't really try to hide that. I think if I had more time and more patience, I would have used the mesh some more because I like the look of the mesh and the extra texture. I do think that is something that I did well was manipulating wire to so that It had different textures from my peers around me.


Problem solving: I ran into a couple of difficulties because I did this at home over break. For example I didn't have any mesh so I had to get a bit creative to make the body have some sort of depth and shape to it. I took the wire that I had at home and I wrapped it around my hands so that I got a rounded shape and then wrapped it in different directions so that it looked like a full body. Also I did ditch my virus original wire so this was basically the product of an attempt to problem solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment