Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Paper Form

Manipulation: I feel like it would be a B. I mean I know this isn't fantastic. I think the fact though that tried to play with texture in shredding the paper demonstrated my attempt at manipulating. Overall though I feel like it's short of something but I don't know what. I feel like I could have challenged paper a bit more. Maybe before April I'll go back and add some detail when im not so close to it. I think that's the problem, I'm too close to it right now and so I can't see those easy fixes that I think my paper form needs.

Problem Solving: I think for problem solving I'm at a B+. I tried to figure out different ways to get the paper to burn in a way that I like it but I couldn't get it down. I tried balling paper and burning. I tried balling paper, glueing the shredded paper and burning. I then glued shredded paper and burned it. I liked the way that it burned but I realized that it could be aesthetically pleasing to photograph the paper burning because it goes with my concept better.

No comments:

Post a Comment