Pages

Monday 27 March 2017

Another breadth

Over the break I was hoping to get a piece done so I did. I ran over to Jane's house, took all of her cards, went to the too busy art friend, and bought a glue gun. I decided that I was going to make something awesome. So for whatever reason, I thought back to my cardboard form where I made the two hands and thought that maybe I would like to do something similar because that assignment felt very intuitive for me. So I thought okay I'll make a chest, with a gigantic rip in it and I'll make hands and then I'll make something to go inside of the chest that you could see through the rip. That did not happen. I got frustrated after a while so I made a rip and I made a little person falling. I really like the person I made of out cards and I think there is something there for me to work with for another breadth (maybe using paper). Yep, so thats my piece. I think its okay and if its photographed properly could look really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment