Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Water Bill

My family's water bill consumption is 32.5 cubic meters per month. The Singapore national average for my house is 17.2 cubic meters per month. My family uses 89% more than the national average. My personal home consumption is 262.2 liters per day. If my family cut its water consumption by 20%, we would use 26 cubic meters per month.
How I am going to save water:

  • Take shorter showers
  • Takes showers every other day, not every day
  • Turn off water when brushing teeth
  • Use less water when washing dishes
  • Turn off the shower when using soap
The goal is to reduce our water bill by a total of 25%. 10% the first month, 10% the second month, and 5% the third month.
Next Month= 29.25 cubic meters
Second Month= 26 cubic meters
Third Month= 24.375 cubic meters

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Your family uses 89% more than the national average. You better get on it girl.

    ReplyDelete