Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

Writing For the Water Project-Week 3

This week I have written the book and now I have to do the illustrations for it. My mom is friends with a designer, named Joey. I want the illustrations to look like collages of pictures and clip art. Joey is coming over to help me put all of the pictures and clip art together. I think it will come out really cool. After the illustrations are done, I am sending the book off to the states, where my aunt, Chrissy, is going to show it to her school. She is the principle of the school.
Here is a sneak peek:
"I heard this noise coming from the bathroom. We went in, and saw that someone left the water running. I turned it off because we were wasting so much water.
"Oh no, why did someone leave the water running?"
"They probably forgot to turn it off." John told me.
That reminded me of even another fact.
"Did you know that a person taking a five minute shower uses more water than a person in a developing country uses in a day?"
"Wow. Imagine how many days it would be if someone took a 30-minute shower. That's a lot of water.""

No comments:

Post a Comment